Tutorials are available for many functions within Reservations. Some tutorials might change due to updates within the Reservations module over time. Instructions in these tutorials are very specific. There are references to specific screen displays and may differ when demo data files are not up to date. RDP recommends that all demo data files be updated before beginning each tutorial.
See How To's for step by step instructions on several common RDP functions.
- Activities (Add/Change/Delete/Copy/Transfer)
- Activity (Set Costs)
- IRM's Virtual Store
- Print Activity Coupon
- Configure Activity Components and Schedule
- Configure HOURLY Activity Components and Schedule
- Cancel Individual Reservation
- Cancel Group Reservations
- Cancel a Group Member Reservation
- Cancel an Entire Group
- Cancel an Entire Group and Issue Refund
- Check In Reservations (11/10/05)
- Check In and Check Out All Reservations at Once (Mass Check-In and Check-Out)
- Check In All Reservations w/o Balance Due
- Check In All Reservations with or w/o Balance Due
- Check In All Regardless of Balance and/or Clean Status
- Check Out Reservations (11/10/05)
- Check Out All Reservations w/o Balance Due
- Check Out All Reservations With or w/o Balance Due
Click here for Tutorials Index.
Last Updated 04/03/2013
© 1983-2012 Resort Data Processing, Inc. All rights reserved.