Click here for tutorials
Customize the text of many common labels throughout the system. The Customize Labels screen shows which fields are available to be customized. There are exceptions.
- Use Defaults (All)
- Click to return all labels to the original titles.
- Inline Changes
- Labels can be customized from individual screens as well as the Customize Labels screen. Right-click any of the fields that provide the Right Click the Customize tooltip and select "Change Caption" to enter changes. Save when complete and the field is renamed on all screens within the system.
For example, when making a reservation, right-click the Arrival field and select "Change Caption" to modify the label throughout RDPWin.
Enter the desired text and save the changes.
The same field, or others, can be modified on the Change Reservations screen. For example, when making a reservation, right-click the Arrival field and select "Change Caption" to modify the label throughout RDPWin.
- Custom Room Label
- The Room and Room Type labels may also be customized. Properties may refer to rooms as Units, Cabins, Villas, Boats, etc. Changing the label in one location updates the entire system automatically. The original label may be restored by selecting Restore Defaults from the right click menu on the label. The Room Type label should also then be changed to match the room label.
- Access to this feature is regulated by UISecurity | Allow Form Labels to be Customized.
- Menu labels, Crystal Report file labels, and many grid column labels CANNOT BE CUSTOMIZED. Grid column labels and menus may be replaced when requested in future versions, but reports must be individually customized.
Click these links for Frequently Asked Questions or Troubleshooting assistance.
Last Updated 04/03/2013
© 1983-2011 Resort Data Processing, Inc. All rights reserved.