Owner Statements Showing Up Blank - No Data Displays
Article ID#: KWin0186
When previewing an owner statement, the statement report shows up
blank and no data displays on the report. This issue occurs when the
report is not setup as with an ODBC connection to the data.
Update the Datasource to use ODBC.
- Open Crystal and select a report to open in Design view. Crystal
Reports Version 10.0.0.553 for CR Developer was used for these examples.
Note: Reports that use the Totals, OTotals, Journal or Forecast files
should not be converted. These files are not ODBC compliant.
- From the Database main menu, select Set Datasource Location.
- Expand the History and Current Connections folders.
- When an ODBC connection in History or Current Connections is not
- Expand the Create New Connection folder.
- Expand the ODBC (RDO) folder within the Create New Connection folder to
open the ODBC (RDO) screen.
- Select the "Enter Connection String" radio button.
- Enter the connection string as Driver=Pervasive ODBC Client Interface;ServerName=xxx;dbq=rdp01 where xxx is your computer name).
- Click Finish.
- In the "Current Data Source" section of the screen, highlight
"..\..\file.ddf", and in the Replace With section, select the
"Driver=Pervasive ODBC Client Interface;ServerName=xxx;dbq=rdp01" just
defined in the ODBC folder.
- Click Update.
- Repeat Step 5 and 6 for each "..\..\file.ddf" in the Current Data Source
- Close the Set Datasource Location screen.
- Save and close the report.
- When the subreport is updated, the Mapped Field screen appears.
The Tx-MPkgFlagDate in the upper quadrant has changed names.
- Select TxMPkgFlagDate in the right upper quadrant and click the Map button.
- Click OK.
- Click Database main menu --> Verify Database.
- File --> Save and retry the statement in RDPWin.