Time Stamp on Availabl.dat File
Article ID#: KWin0153
Added: 02/02/11 - MC
The time stamp on the Availabl.dat file is the date and time a room
was last booked, used to rotate the rooms in last used order. The following describes how the time stamp on the Availabl.dat file is read:
- The 1st character is the last digit of the year (i.e. 2011 would
be 1, 2010 would be 0).
- The next 3 characters are the Julian day of the year (i.e.
February 2 would be 33, March 15 would be 74).
- The next 2 characters are the hours in military time.
- The next 2 characters are the minutes.
- The last 2 characters are the seconds.
Example: 1033172436 would be February 2, 2011 at 5:24:36 pm.