Article ID: KWin0114
Added: 02/12/08 SS
Long Term Reservation Screen
If a customer has not yet used Long term rates they may not see the correct long
term rate screen when clicking Ctrl-L.
If the New reservation screen displays the same as a Short term reservation
follow the steps below to ensure they have the correct Long term reservation
- Log into RDPWin.
- Click Ctrl + L to make a new Long term reservation.
- If the following screen displays, the C1MONTH table record needs to be
deleted. This is a sample of the incorrect Long Term Reservation screen.
- Log in to RDP DOS Menu 99, Option 090 -> U to update table -> Enter
Table C1 - >S for subrecord -> enter MONTH and retrieve this record.
- Click D to delete record. It will ask you if you are sure you wish to
delete this record, enter Y.
- Log out of RDPWin and Log back in. Click Ctrl-L you should now see
the correct long term reservation screen as shown below: