Article ID: KWin0091
Added: 6/10/2009 SS/EL
Error 1920 Installing RDPWin Server
Issue: Receive RDPWin Server Installer Information error message
that reads: Error 1920.Service RDPWin Monitor (RDPWinMonitor) failed to start."
Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.
Solution: This error occurs due to one of two problems:
- Make sure Microsoft .Net is installed on the server. RDPWin Monitor
can't start without Microsoft .Net being installed; or
- You have a permissions issue.
- Confirm you are logged onto the server as administrator (this can be
the local or the domain).
- Confirm that the administrator has full control on the C:\program
- Have the systems administrator replace all
permissions for child objects on the C: on the server.