Added 8/05/08 - SS/RM
Article ID#: KWin0074
Protobase Credit Card Settlement Error
- When performing an audit (day-end procedures), the system displays
an error message "Error generating report" when trying to settle credit
cards. The Protobase high-speed installer did not convert the
transactions already taken on dial-up (using M95) to high speed (M231).
- Convert the transactions from M95 to M231:
This solution can also be used when the Internet access is down and the
property must convert to dial-up in the interim. This causes the property to
have a combination of terminal IDs and disallows the ability to batch.
Following the steps above serves as a great solution for issue as well.
- In PBAdmin, in lower left hand corner, click on tab for "D" for
- Click on Fix Settlement Information.
- Click on Continue.
- Settle transactions again.