CRM Configuration Error in 2.063
Added 6/19/08 - SS/SW
Article ID#: KWin0068
Customer receives Configuration Error when starting the CRM after updating to
- If the web.config file located in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CRM has not been
customized, rename it to web.old and rerun the CRM2.063 install file in
- If has not been customized, the modified date should be
11/2/2007 9:40 a.m.
- If the web.config file has been customized, update to CRM
Version 2.063, then use Notepad to delete the following:
- Select Notepad from the Start | Programs | Accessories
- Click File from the Notepad menu and select Open.
- Set "Files of Type" to All files to assure that the all
documents are visible.
- Browse to C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CRM and Open web.config.
- Select Find from the Edit menu to search for <add assembly="Infragistics2.
- Click Find Next.
- Once located, delete the following: <add assembly="Infragistics2.WebUI.UltraWebTab.v7.1,
Version=7.1.20071.1048, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"
- Select Save from the File menu.
- Save & Close
- Restart RDPWin.