Remove Room From Tape Chart
(Delete Room From Inventory)
Article ID#: KWin0057
Added: 06/02/08 - SS/ML
Remove a room number from inventory. Room history (the room master) is
retained, but the room number is removed from inventory and does not display in
the Tape Chart.
- From RDPWin, select List from the Masters/Rooms sub-menu.
- Highlight the room to be deleted and click Change (or double-click the
- On the Room Detail tab, change the Room Type drop-down to OLD.
- When OLD is not an existing room type, use the
System | Table Maintenance feature to add OLD as a room type to Table C2 - Room Type
- Using RDP-DOS, access the RDP-DOS 995 Rebuild Availability File from the
99 - System Utilities menu.
Note: This step is extremely important and must never be skipped. This
process should only be completed by management or someone with the
appropriate access and permissions.