Logon-CheckPervasive: -ServerSettingsOK: DTO-Disconnect
Added 10/19/2006 - Article ID#: KWin0029
When uninstalling the RDPWin client from a workstation, the Pervasive DTO.DLL file does not get deleted, but does get unregistered. When the client is re-installed, the following error may appear.
To correct this problem:
1) Initiate a DOS prompt
2) Type CD\PVSW [ENTER]
3) Type CD BIN
4) At the C:\PVSW\BIN\ prompt, type REGSVR32 DTO.DLL /U
5) You will get the following prompt:
6) Click OK
7) At the C:\PVSW\BIN\ prompt, type REGSVR32 DTO.DLL
8) You will get the following prompt:
9) Click OK
10) At this point, if the RDPWin login screen is still up, you must click 'Exit' and restart the application.