Article ID: KINet0035 MC
IRM.Net Could Not Load File or Assembly 'GdPicture.Net.barcode.1d.writer'
Return to Index
Issue: The following error message is received on the IRM.Net:
Could not load file or assembly 'GdPicture.NET.barcode.1d.writer' or
one of its dependencies.
This issue may be caused by a Microsoft update changing IIS back to
the native mode of 64-bit on a Windows Server 2008 operating system.
IRM.Net requires the 32-bit application enabled.
Solution: When running 64-bit version of
Server 2008, enable 32-bit appplications in order for IRM.Net to work.
- Select Internet Information Services 7 (IIS7) from the Start |
Settings | Control Panel | Administrative Tools menu.
- Expand the computer name and highlight Application Pools.
- Right click RDPAppPools from the list.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Change the Enable 32-bit Application to True.
For more information about configuring IIS to run 32-bit applications
on Windows 64-bit