Modify Screens in
Article ID#: K000104
You wish to change the labels on the comment field
on RDPDOS screens, such as reservations, owners, etc. D
the following steps for editing RDP screens.
- Exit the RDP system
- Open a DOS prompt and go to the RDP
prompt, i.e. - F:\RDP.
- Change to the Forms folder by typing
"CD FORMS" <ENTER>. You should now be at the
- Use the DOS editor to open the RDP
screen by typing "EDIT SCREEN NAME"
RDP screens most commonly changed include:
- Make the appropriate changes to
comment fields. Do NOT change field sizes or field
Changing field sizes or locations will cause a BASIC Error 5.
- Save the changes by pressing the
<ALT> key and then <F> and <X> to exit.
Enter a "Y" to confirm that changes should be saved.
- Note: Changes made to the
above RDP screens do not appear in the "Inquire" mode.
Inquire mode is used from <F5> or when using any of the
"Inquire" menu choices, i.e. - option 215 on the Group
Master menu is "Inquire on Group Master".