Seasonal Data Not
Added 10/04/02 -
Article ID#: K000096
making a reservation, the following error message displays:
"Seasonal Data C3-XXXX Not Found -
Use RDP090 to Define Now"
order to make a reservation, seasonal data must exist for the month
prior to the arrival date, the current month, and the month after the
departure date. Use the following steps for adding seasonal data.
- Update to the latest version of RDPDOS to get the current version
of the programs that fix this problem. See "RDPDOS
- From the System Manager menu, select
option "090" - "Update System Tables".
- Select option "U" -
"Update Table Records".
- At the table number prompt, enter
- Enter an "S" for Sub-record.
- Sub-records in the C3 table consist of
the last two digits from the year, and the month (YYMM). For
example, February of 2003 is entered as 0003.
- Complete sub-records for the month
prior to the reservation's arrival, the month where the reservation
will arrive and depart, and the month after the reservation departs.
- Enter the reservation.