5 Line 4030 Module RDP150-150G-150E
Article ID#: K000038
re-creating the error:
- Menu 2, 120, pull a future reservation.
- F8 to add an itinerary.
- Choose Golf activity.
- Enter a date as the New Round Date.
- **Basic Error 5** Line: 4030 Module:
seasonal calendar is not defined for the date of the golf activity you are
trying to add.
- Go to Menu 98, 186, Option 8. F3 to list
- Look at the Seasonal Table Column. This could
be C3, or Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, etc.
- Once you've identified the Seasonal Table,
<esc> back to Menu 98.
- Go to 090, U to update, enter the appropriate table
number, i.e. C3.
- S for sub-record, enter the sub-record as YYMM, where
YY is the year of the activity you are trying to add and MM is the
- Field 1, Special Rate Days, correspond to the days of
the month. Define the missing day with a "Seasonal