Btrieve Stat 4
File 93 Key: 0, Buffer: Master
Document ID#: K000021.htm
Added: July 10, 2001
If a rate plan on a reservation
becomes corrupt due to external forces (hardware failures, power outages, etc.),
the following error is issued in the RDP system.
Many times, the error is displayed
while running the "362" - "View Current Occupancy Status"
program, the "212" - "Global Post Room & Tax", or system
Use the following steps for fixing
- Download the PROBRP.EXE
program (82 KB).
- When prompted by your browser, save the
program to the RDP folder (i.e. - F:\RDP).
- Login to the RDP system.
- From the RDP Main Functions menu, enter the
- Enter option "1" - "Find
Invalid Rate Plans".
- Print the report or view it on the screen.
- After the program identifies problem rate
plans, access the problem reservation with option 120.
- Use power user option "A" to adjust
the room rate on the reservation.
- Normally, to fix the reservation, simply arrow
down to the next rate plan and then arrow back up to the appropriate rate
- File the change.