One of the major goals of RDP support is install product updates smoothly. To help accomplish this
goal, RDP now installs updates to RDPWin Version 3 for you. The process is as follows:
- Choose your upgrade date carefully. Your property's
RDPWin is unavailable during the update process. Therefore, it
is extremely important that you select a date and time for the
update when business is slow.
- Customers updating to RDPWin Version 3 for the first time need to
- Create a Web Support Ticket and request
the preferred update date/time. RDP's Support Department will check the schedule to make sure we are
completely available for you.
- RDP Support will confirm the installation date and time. In some cases, an update to
RDPWin Version 3 may
also require an update to the IRMNet or CRM products. If this is required, we will let you know.
- To start the installation, you must create a Web-X connection
from your Data Server Server. RDP Support will connect to this session, perform the
RDPWin Version 3 update. Employees will then need to login to
RDPWin Version 3
from their workstations to complete the update process.
- RDP Support will notify you when the update is complete.
Current RDPWin Version 3 Release
RDPWin Version 3.0.001.09